Pages

Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

How Many People Are Doing #Dungeon23 (or variation)? More Than You Might Think

How many people are doing #Dungeon23 (or some variation), how many have pledged to post at least one dungeon room every day for a year, at least 365 dungeon rooms? More than you might think. Here are some of them. This as of 1/3/2023 and likely this is missing quite a few that are tracked other places that I am unaware of. This taken from the public tracking list located at Dungeon Tracker 23, visit their list for the links to where you can look at any or all of these projects, the links are not clickable, I suggest right clicking and copy paste to go to the various websites.




If you would like to join and be added to the list at the link above, you can sign up here Sign up.

2 comments:

  1. Link for that? I would like to list myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can sign up at this link forms.gle/3onENXjkvsgmF46p8 I believe it is still working. I will also add it to the bottom of the blog post as well.

      Delete