Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2020

2020 - The Year of Blackmoor - 50th Anniversary - Day One Hundred and Fifty-Eight

Celebrating 2020 - The Year of Blackmoor - 50th Anniversary of Blackmoor and of Role-Playing!

Continuing with Richard Snider's changes:

I love that first sentence!  Detailing out eight Baronies is a really good start. No gunpowder, and yes Blackmoor did have gunpowder.


Do you use any type of apprenticeships in your campaign? I never have, but every time I read this section, I wonder if I should. I think if I could play twice a week like I did in college I would do it.


Simple way to run languages. I like this Odds of Creature Friendship, I have run variations on that theme, it can be fun if a player not only ends up with a new friend, but ends up with some really odd fanatical follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment