Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2020

2020 - The Year of Blackmoor - 50th Anniversary - Day One Hundred and Fifty-Seven

Celebrating 2020 - The Year of Blackmoor - 50th Anniversary of Blackmoor and of Role-Playing!

We will continue looking at Richard Snider Changes in his campaign as compared to Blackmoor. This is also a good way to learn things about Blackmoor that are otherwise not stated:
Differences in Creatures from Blackmoor Game

I am taking this to mean that Balrogs cannot initially immolate by touch, but can as they level up.


Or, or they could do both. Key evil laugh. ;)


That is, his Ghouls only do normal damage unless they kill you, so no wounded infection that will still turn to worry about.


This is a severe restriction on this races as compared to humans. Not to my taste, but really good for a primarily human game.


Do you love creatures that can turn you to stone, I do. I like the full range of options.


Good rule IMO, so apparently Arneson's could not regenerate while in combat.


I like the infective Lycanthrope Bite myself.


I love this, seems like something you could teach the players to really hate.


I can see this both ways, I run mine this way though.


You do not really need to have a lot of different types of Dragons, you just need every Dragon to have a unique personality IMO. But I still design many different types.

No comments:

Post a Comment