Pages

Translate

Friday, January 30, 2015

OD&D and Taking a Look at Other Peoples Blogs - 013

Here are some more blogs that I find to be interesting and a source of intriguing ideas. Have a look! ;)

The Darkside of Willmark - A Long Time Ago, In A Blog Far, Far Away ...
Over on Willmark's blog take a look at this post The New Shadow- Middle Earth.

World of Ortix
A lot of great resources and links at this site, very useful.

World of Tiglath
His most recent post about the Old Dark House trope stirs the idea cauldron of my mind and gives me an idea to spring on my players. Perhaps it will do the same for you.

Yog-Blogsoth
This blog is another fun read and yes he is into H.P. Lovecraft and others. :)


2 comments:

  1. World of Ortix (formerly Underworld Kingdom) is one of the best and most inspiring blogs around, in my opinion. Lots of fantastic stuff on there. Just a pity it's gone so quiet lately.

    I don't know Willmark or Tiglath but I will take a look. Cheers for the pointers.

    ReplyDelete