Pages

Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

OD&D and Taking a Look at Other Peoples Blogs - 002

Continuing to highlight some worthy blogs. Here are some more blogs that I enjoy and find useful as a source of ideas and inspiration for OD&D. In many cases OD&D is not a focus of these blogs, but one of the great things about OD&D is that ideas can be adapted from anywhere.

About Bruce Heard and New Stories
This is a fascinating and professional blog by Bruce Heard , game designer and author. Not an OD&D blog by any means, but well worth a look.

A Wolf-Man, Not A Wolf In Man's Clothing
Here is what this site says about itself:
A discussion of worldwide lycanthropic spirituality, Irish, other Gaelic, other Celtic, and the other northern European religions, and really whatever takes my fancy.
A fun place to go and explore!

 Basic Red
This blog is strange and weird, you should check it out!

Holy Man- Shotgun Preachers and Servants of Monsters for Cowboy DND

 Yep, that is what it says!

Here are a few of examples that to me just boggle my mind. These four blogs are gaming blogs that are by invite only. I am not sure what the point of this is or if I would understand it, even if I knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment