Pages

Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Return to My OD&D Campaigns blog

Well today I return to my blog after a long hiatus, however, I have plans to resume posting hear on a semi-regular basis that is considerably more frequent than has previously been the case. I have started the first few threads of hopefully many in the Workshop at Dragonsfoot forums and I hope to add some discussion here that is not appropriate in the Workshop itself.

The current new threads are:
[OD&D] Halenar Frosthelm: One Million Room Mega-Dungeon –001
[OD&D] Halenar Frosthelm: House Rules 39 years and counting
[OD&D] Halenar Frosthelm – Money, the OD&D Economy & Equipment
[OD&D] Halenar Frosthelm: The Ultimate Paladin Thread
[OD&D] Halenar Frosthelm – The Ultimate Ranger Thread
[OD&D] Halenar Frosthelm: Races & Classes for PCs & NPCs 

I will be adding posts to these threads, hopefully, every week and adding discussion here. Perhaps some of the material will inspire you in your OD&D campaign or to give OD&D a look if you have never played it.

Thank you,

Halenar Frosthelm
The Perilous Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment