Pages

Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2018

The Wilderlands of High Fantasy MeWe Group

With the announcement of Google+ closing and the communities going away,  I checked out MeWe. There are some more interesting groups that I thought I would let you know about. Matthew Seibel started a new group for The Wilderlands of High Fantasy. MeWe looks pretty promising and I encourage you to come join the group and check it out, https://mewe.com/join/thewilderlandsofhighfantasy so go check it out and give it a try. He says 
I saw that there was no Wilderlands of High Fantasy MeWe group established yet so I figured that I'd do the honors of creating one for the fans of the setting here. We are starting out here with 12 members.
Content should be coming soon and hopefully the group will really take off. The group is an open group with no hoops for membership.

Update: Up to 20 members.

No comments:

Post a Comment