Pages

Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2018

The Original Forgotten Realms MeWe Group

With the announcement of Google+ closing and the communities going away,  I checked out MeWe. There are some more interesting groups that I thought I would let you know about. Matthew Seibel started a new group for the Forgotten Realms. MeWe looks pretty promising and I encourage you to come join the group and check it out, https://mewe.com/join/theorigionalforgottenrealms so go check it out and give it a try. He says
I am about to begin work on compiling setting material into a simple document culled from my FR Gray Box PDF into a format easier to print out and read. I'll also be mining Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster's Forgotten Realms for various pre-production nuggets that might influence my version of the setting.

I'll likely go through the pre-release issues of Dragon for gems I might use as well. The only resource beyond these I'll likely use is the Kara-Tur box set I own.
Content should be coming soon and hopefully the group will really take off. We are starting off here with 13 members. The group is an open group with no hoops for membership.

Update: Up to 18 members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment