Pages

Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Update on The RJK DVD Collection - Titled "El Raja Key Archive" 8/2/2016

I received the following most recent update from Rob about the "El Raja Key Archive" this morning and with his permission I am quoting his entire message here.

Rob Says: 
Thanks to all those who showed interest in this project.  It is one or two nights away from being completed.  The interface is really cool, with a splash page of my Castle El Raja Key, a great cascading view to view thumbnail image files and choose amongst them, hype-linked files, and over 50,000 words of descriptions, Preface, Forward, How to Use, etc.  It's been one hell of a project that stretches back to its earliest file which is dated 1971. I know everyone who appreciates the History of D&D and the earliest items and facts associated with it will enjoy this product for years to come. 
 To which I say, Wow!! 50,000 words just for the descriptions of files and they date all the way back to 1971!! I am looking forward to checking out all 1100 files.

2 comments:

  1. I meant "hyper-linked" mot "hype"-linked. Lol! Paul Stormberg and I have been bouncing the 50,000 words back and forth and making changes and updates to it. I got the amended file (once again) from our last edits and get to do the final read through tonight. Everything else is set with it and a company to burn it and create the case and inserts has given us the quote as well as the turn around time, etc. The cascading view for the files has been licensed from YAHOO User Interface Carousel. All in all a very neat presentation, made even better by Andy Taylor's art that forms the cover for the DVD case. Now back to our website design for Nathalie and myself! RJK

    ReplyDelete