Pages

Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Original Cantrips Designed Specifically For OD&D

Here are some original Cantrips (designed specifically for OD&D) that I wrote up in an unfinished thread on my forum back in 2019 that I need to get back to over on my forum and finish. I thought I would share with you what I have done so far:

Better Rations: Enhances the flavor and texture of Iron Rations, making them an enjoyable meal. Affects up to 10 serving per use.

Bloom: Causes one flowering plant to burst into full bloom, maximum of 10 blossoms per use.

Nosy: Enables Magic-User to eavesdrop on conversations up to 60 feet away for 1 turn per use.

Flame: Allows a Magic-User to light a fire (1 campfire, 1 fireplace or the like)  or up to 10 candles per use.

Hidden: Enables the Magic-User to hide up to a dozen small objects that would otherwise be in full view for up to 3 turns.

Animate Minor Clean: Animates a dust cloth, broom, mop, or similar items to perform cleaning of a 10'x10'x10' cube within a room or space for 3 turns or until clean whichever comes first.

Snuff: Allows a Magic-User to snuff out a small fire (1 small campfire, 1 small fireplace or the like) or up to 10 candles per use.

2 comments:

  1. These are great and I have adopted them into my home game with great success. I hope you don't mind I have re-posted this on my blog with credits and link to yours.

    If interested My OD&D , Whitebox blog can be found here:
    http://almostcampaign.blogspot.com/

    Cheers,

    Crimson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my post on your blog and linking. I have added your blog (sweet) to my blog roll. I also see you are a Blackmoor fan. You should come check out my forum (Same name as this blog). http://ruinsofmurkhill.proboards.com/

    ReplyDelete