Pages

Translate

Friday, December 15, 2017

New AD&D/D&D podcast - The Dungeon Master's Handbook

I copied this with permission from chicagowiz as it is a very interesting and quite good podcast.

Hello! I've started a new podcast about running AD&D/Classic D&D campaigns - my experiences, lessons, tips and tricks from 9 years of running a multi-group, Tony Bath-esque world. I've recorded four episodes so far, and I'm looking to release new episodes every two weeks.

I host at SoundCloud. You can find us there or on iTunes, Google Play Music, bluebrry or grab the RSS feed and put it into your podcast player:

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/dungeonmastershandbook
iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dungeon-masters-handbook-podcast/id1321200323
RSS Feed: feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:79233/sounds.rss

If you like what you hear, please leave me a review on iTunes or Soundcloud!
I'm running a campaign with multiple political entities that hosts multiple RPG groups, wargame scenario/campaigns and anything else I can throw in there including personas from each who have yearly/seasonal events that affect them. Tony Bath in my inspiration for doing this.

I highly reccomend that you give this a listen if you are interested in the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment